Version 10.0.1 of Maciel Prenatal Interpreter is now available.
This is a maintenance release, focusing on performance improvements and additional tools to ease migration from earlier versions of MPI.
New features include:
- File > Send Database, to assist in sending records to RMA for troubleshooting after automatically redacting confidential data
- More validation of manually-entered patient data and flagging of unusual values
- Customize the Physician Sample Report template within MPI
- Add and save comments when you make a new median or weight correction record
- Choose whether to select available LIMS import files instead of importing all available ones – useful in multi-user workflows.
This version is recommended for all users of MPI 10. Download the update installer here.
Version 10.0 of Maciel Prenatal Interpreter is now available. This is a major new release of MPI that includes all the best features of our previous software with a new database engine.
We recommend that all users of previous RMA software upgrade to MPI 10, and we will be phasing out support for previous versions over time.
New features for this version include:
- First- and second-trimester screening
- Compatibility with Windows 10
- Support for in-vitro fertilization (IVF) as recommended by CAP.
- Support for multiple users entering data simultaneously
- Streamlined reporting options, including color coding
- Unattended LIMS processing option
- Easier tracking and maintenance of medians and weight correction
- Standardized navigation through all tables
- Better performance with large databases
We will be reaching out to existing customers to schedule updates. Or you can contact RMA for upgrade pricing and details at any time.
Version 9.8 of Maciel Prenatal Interpreter is now shipping. New features for this version include:
- Added more validation checks for unusual but allowable data. Fields with questionable values are tinted pink in the Patients window, with tailorable limits. (#877)
- You can now copy and paste data out of and into the median regression dialog, in a spreadsheet-compatible format. (#796)
- Added support weeks to the median regression dialog for medians in weeks 10 and 11 . (#869)
And issues fixed include:
- Archiving old records from a database can, in some circumstances, change the ordering of the median table, which can result in wrong medians being used. (#871)
- Fixed the Physician Sample Report wording to distinguish twins from triplets or more. (#876)
- The tailored setting to require user-customizable IDs to be unique was not enforced. (#878)
- Fixed clipboard support in the License Request dialog. (#858)
- Allowed postponing record signing when upgrading a database schema. (#879)
- Fixed upgrading the database from version 9.2 and before. (#760)
- Accelerated Send Database. (#885 – in 9.8c)
- Fixed regression in creating new databases introduced in 9.8b (#888 – in 9.8c)
- Issues viewing old imported comments (#887) and assigning comments to repeat samples (#886 – in 9.8c)
- Median calculation doesn’t exclude diabetic patients correctly when selected (#895 – in 9.8d)
- The spacing is improved in graphs printed on the Physician Sample Report (#884 – in 9.8d)
This version is recommended for all users, particularly if you archive patient records. Download the installer here.
Version 9.7 of Maciel Prenatal Interpreter is now shipping. New features for this version include:
- Re-importing only changed data from a previous version, to make it easier to upgrade to version 9 in stages. (#720)
- Added an optional summary report like the one produced by version 7 after doing LIMS output. (#815)
- The a priori T18 risk can now be added to the Physician Sample Report. (#808)
- Made the patient’s smoking status easier to access (#825) and allowed it to be added to the Physician Sample Report (#826).
And issues fixed include:
- Changed ONTD bracketing to use the same range used for other risks. (#807)
- Don’t remove the ONTD graph from the Physician Sample Report just because there’s no ONTD risk, as long as there’s a MoM. (#831)
- Update records after LIMS output according to tailoring question 21c. (#814)
- Fixed several formatting and validation issues with LIMS import and export. (#809, #819, #820, #821, #832)
- Handled an ambiguous situation better when importing AFP cutoffs from version 7. (#805)
This version is recommended for all users affected by the issues above, and particularly for those implementing new LIS interfaces. Contact RMA if you have not already received a CD or instructions on downloading.