MPI 10.7 was released today, including many new features.
Features related directly to screening:
- Adjust a priori FDS risk if patient has history of FDS pregnancy or birth
- Second Samples Due report, to help providers schedule repeat appointments for integrated screening
- Add “Medians to use” option in Weight Regression, so you can compare the effect of changing medians
- Fully support kilograms for weight
- Add Nasal Bone fields to the LIMS spec
- Incorporate tweak to Morris age risk formula
- Connect sample sets to the global Select Patients dialog, so you can report on samples in a set, create sets from other selections, etc.
- Preview the contents of LIMS import files before importing
- Optionally archive records after finishing a sample set (see
auto_centertailoring setting to assign auto-created sonographers to a default center
- If a sample isn’t ready to report, show the reason in the Patients dialog
- Allow recalculating ranges of samples via Validate and
- Updated reporting library for better graphics
- Changed default Physician Sample Report font to improve layout
- Add age risk to graphs
- Specify the sort order of markers, in the Markers view
~ga<weeks>date~macro and make macros available within blurbs
- Instantiate Amended blurbs like other blurbs.
Bug fixes and other small improvements:
- Spell Check in all rich text boxes
- Improved diagnostic info when there are network permission issues
- Auto-logout option (
- Change LEDs on the Dashboard to check boxes
- Show the markers supported by each parameter set
- Restoring from archives should restore sample record IDs; better default sample set names
- Fix: Sample results lose their scroll bars
- Fix: Exception handling in File > Migrate
- Fix: Categorization bug in Tally Chart report
- Fix: Menu items enabled when no database is open
- Fix: Send Database doesn’t signal when it’s finished
- Fix: Median updates don’t affect patients until a refresh.
This release is a recommended but optional update. Download the update installer here.