Version 9.7 of Maciel Prenatal Interpreter is now shipping. New features for this version include:
- Re-importing only changed data from a previous version, to make it easier to upgrade to version 9 in stages. (#720)
- Added an optional summary report like the one produced by version 7 after doing LIMS output. (#815)
- The a priori T18 risk can now be added to the Physician Sample Report. (#808)
- Made the patient’s smoking status easier to access (#825) and allowed it to be added to the Physician Sample Report (#826).
And issues fixed include:
- Changed ONTD bracketing to use the same range used for other risks. (#807)
- Don’t remove the ONTD graph from the Physician Sample Report just because there’s no ONTD risk, as long as there’s a MoM. (#831)
- Update records after LIMS output according to tailoring question 21c. (#814)
- Fixed several formatting and validation issues with LIMS import and export. (#809, #819, #820, #821, #832)
- Handled an ambiguous situation better when importing AFP cutoffs from version 7. (#805)
This version is recommended for all users affected by the issues above, and particularly for those implementing new LIS interfaces. Contact RMA if you have not already received a CD or instructions on downloading.